FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Jul 30, 2007

Baked Crepe Pudding

Flickr.com: uploaded on March 1, 2007
by creampuffsinvenice


Can you tell that I'm stranded at my home tonight and severely hungry? Ivonne from Cream Puffs in Venice placed this fabulous photo and recipe on her blog back in March of this year. I wasn't blogging then. However, thankfully, archives connected me to what I have missed.

Ivonne is the inspiration behind Cream Puffs in Venice. She is from a large Italian family and she resides in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Her background is quite inspiring, having visited her Grandparents as a child in Italy, and participated in their daily tasks of tending the garden, vineyard, chestnut trees, and watching over their beehives! She comes by her culinary talents from both sides of her family. Her bio is fascinating. I encourage you to read it.

The recipe for this masterpiece is posted in the archives on her site. But I warn you... You'll get lost in all of the scrumptious food-ography!

1 comment:

Tea Time and Roses said...

This looks absolutely incredibly delicious!!

Beverly