FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Jul 3, 2007

Birdie Swap ~ Seeds




Ah, swaps! Fanciful! Fulfilling! Gratifying from both the giving and receiving perspectives. I have engaged in swaps for years, but since my discovery of flickr.com, my exhilaration for the art of exchange has been enlarged exponentially! One's wildest fancy can be typed into the search engine and scores of personal photos unveil themselves– sometimes by the 1000's! And, in the interest of blessing with a wee budget, there is a bevy of inspiration!

2 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I am petrified to go see flickr because I understand I'll never be able to leave the computer. I already need a 12 step program for blogging I'm afraid...

Kj said...

I relate to this. I finally just downloaded a slew of photos and made screen savers out of them! It was either screen "saver" or it was me that needed saving!