FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Jul 22, 2007

Artful Blogging

This is my first month of blogging and I'm ecstatic! I've been a paper crafter all of my life; however, blogging has introduced me to digital scrapbooking and a candy store of creativity and business opportunities. I actually discovered Stampington's "Artful Blogging", through blog visits. I was even more excited to find out that many of the blogs featured in this special edition, are sites that I have already visited!

I called many of the stores that Stampington referenced as places to purchase the special edition. Many of the merchants did not know what I was talking about. So, taking the bull by the horns, I ordered it directly from Stampington online. I can't wait to "beef" up my skills!

No comments: