FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Jul 29, 2007

Jam Sandwich Cookies

"Jam Sandwich Cookie," uploaded by creampuffsinvenice on Flickr.com

Sunday afternoon... I'm inside being pampered by air conditioning-- but feeling a bit blue. My Mac PowerBook G4 is sitting in the South Coast Plaza Apple store waiting to be shipped to Texas. Just when I started blogging, my Mac came down with an in-my-face thin vertical line dissecting my screen. In the 13 or so years that Mac and I have partnered together, I have only had 2 problems and the first one did not require sending my computer-- my mini me-- to another state. I don't like it. But, my options were to have it fixed in the Apple Store for $1000.00 plus, or send it off and pay a flat rate of $330.00. This decision did not require prayer and fasting... So, I am using my daughter's Toshiba laptop. It's not as user friendly and all my little nooks and crannies are missing, but I am getting to where I want to go.


Cross legged on the couch, I am doing what any red blooded, mental-pausal woman without her computer would do-- I am eating hommus with pita and looking at Flickr.com dessert photos. Reasonable, yes? I typed in tea sandwiches, found the stream of photos by "creampuffsinvenice" and sort of somersaulted into this picture perfect cookie! My hormones were immediately arrested!

2 comments:

Cherry Menlove said...

Creampuff is one of my all time favourite foodbloggers. her site is amazing as are those beautiful cookies.

Cherry xx

KJ said...

Me too! I have stumbled upon her goodies before, saved many of them to favorites, and even made a personal screen saver using many of her shots! What a gift she has! I have gone out many a time to a gourmet cupcake shop because of that screen saver!

Thnx and xx back!
kj