FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Jul 23, 2007

Vintage Apron Purchased from Ebay


Ebay

I picked up this little goody on eBay awhile back. It was my first introduction to online bidding and I won! Yay! I display it on a cafe curtain rod, semi covering a kitchen door window. I love daylight peeking through the the roses.

Diversion

I now live in a neighborhood that is largely Hispanic. Each afternoon, we are treated to cart vendors who sell shaved ice and steamy corn on the cob, buttered, salted and placed on a stick! (There are other seasonings for the less conventional.) Here I was, thinking that I would have to wait for my trip to the Orange County Fair, and the corn came to me first! A bike horn announces that the succulent corn is curbside and...wait, is that the corn horn?

2 comments:

Sweet Necessi-Teas said...

KJ, I love your vintage apron and the way you displayed it! Aren't they fun? Thanks so much for posting on my blog. I love yours, too. I can't believe you have only been blogging for such a short while. Your blog is beautiful! I'll be back to visit again soon...

Tea Time and Roses said...

Karen...

Thank you so much for your visit to my blog!! You have a special place here, one I plan to visit again and again! Karen I will be visiting my bible book store for the "Message Bible", oh how I enjoyed reading those passages through it! The apron is beautiful, I love aprons, and was lucky enough to find a sweet one at a local discount store. It even has roses on it, and I had to have it! Again welcome to blog land, and come back and visit soon...

Smiles...

Beverly