FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Aug 25, 2007

Check out Sandra Evertson's "wacky world"...

If you aren't immediately familiar with the name Sandra Evertson, perhaps you are acquainted with her work. She is a regular contributor to Romantic Homes, Somerset Studio Magazine, and to all of Stampington & Company's various periodicals. She has written 2 books: Fanciful Paper Projects and more recently, Fanciful Paper Flowers. She has released 2 rubber stamp lines through Stampington & Company. In addition to this, she is a featured artist in an inspirational book entitled, "Where Women Create": something I am utilizing to create my own workspace.

Mary from Across the Pond introduced me to Sandra's blog. This is wonderful timing because Sandra is celebrating her first month of blogging by GIVING AWAY one of her EGGLETTES: hand-painted egg creatures fashioned after Humpty Dumpty! She also has some vintage style clipart that can be downloaded for free.

So, Om-lette-ing you know that you can't beat these eggs, so scramble on over to meet her egg-citing little crew! And, Happy First Month, Sandra!

6 comments:

Carmen Alexandra, Novelist & Poet said...

KJ ~ I'm so glad you stopped by Silver Bell Cottage. I love your photos from Paris to the Moon...and the music was lovely. You have a wonderful site. Come by anytime. :)
Alexandra
silverbellcottage.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

KJ - Om-lette-ing you know you always make me smile with your posts.

smilnsigh said...

Thank you for these lovely blog links. And thank you for your comment in my Smilnsigh.

And isn't it fun, to find how to say 'Hugs,' in different languages. :-)

Hugs,
Mari-Nanci

Daughter of the King said...

I just bought this book..it is delightful......
First time at your blog....wonderful...I will be having my 100th post giveaway very soon..I am up to 91.....love this world of blogging...
Deby

KJ said...

Hi Deby! Welcome!

I just purchased "Fanciful Paper Projects" by Sandra Evertson, and "Vintage Paper Crafts" by Anna Corba. Both of these books were obtained when I went back to Paris to the Moon. Very inspiring!

kj

KJ said...

Sharon...

Aha, you are a playful pup, too!

kj