FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Aug 15, 2007

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

I've purchased some whimsy from Dear Mrs. Kwitty,
Some frolicsome coasters, so charming and witty;
When not playing hostess, each Kwitty Pretty
Will be lovingly stored in this sweet drawstring ditty.

[Visit Mrs. Kwitty's blog, Whatever Strikes Mrs. Kwitty's Fancy, and her online boutique, Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage, for further delights!]

::||::||::||::||::||::

ATTENTION: SOUTHERN CALIFORNIANS
Stampington & Company Parking Lot Sale
August 18, 2007


THE EXCERPT BELOW WAS TAKEN FROM AN EMAIL THEY SENT ME...

We hope to see everyone who attended our sale last year. We have heard your comments and have made exciting changes to make this year's sale even better! This special sale is not first-come, first-served – all items will be on open tables that will be open to all shoppers at noon. There is no need to arrive early. Shoppers will be able to take a number when they are ready to check out, and can take a seat in our refreshment tent or continue shopping instead of waiting in line. We have more tent space this year, which means more shade and more room to shop! In addition to our regular sale items, we are also offering Serendipity Packages featuring a little bit of everything.


22992 Mill Creek, Suite B
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(877) STAMPER

7 comments:

Gardengirl said...

Oh how sweet !!!! I love that the coasters have a little bag to store them in. I'm on my way to visit Mrs Kwitty's Cottage now.

Tea Time and Roses said...

Karen these are just lovely... The drawstring witty is adorable!

Hugs...

Beverly

KJ said...

Hi Beverly!

I was just posting a new article when I saw your post! Aren't Karen's items fun? She really does a great job! I had wanted the photo to be a bit better. I am still learning to use my Nikon digital camera.

Have a lovely evening,
kj

Mrs.Kwitty said...

KJ!

You are the cat's pajamas,
you're the bees knees,
the cream in my coffee,
the sugar in my teas
(ok, I took a little poetic license with the latter one!)
But, one thing's for sure --
you're lots of fun!

Thanks so much for the fun poem and the sweet write up! I'm happy you are so pleased with you little coasters, and I hope they make you smile every time you use them!!

Smiles, Karen

ShabbyInTheCity said...

WAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIITTT!
You work for Stampington???
I just discovered them only weeks ago...Somerset Life...and couldn't believe what I'd been missing out on...best book ever! Now I'm working to submit something or things in hopes of ...you know...getting my little self in there :) Oh how I'd love to go to that parking lot sale!

KJ said...

No Miss Shabby, unfortunately, I don't work for Stampington & Company/Somerset Studios. The information for this sale was taken from an email they sent me...and since it was a bit confusing, I did go in and make an extra note... I do live near them. I am in Orange County and they are located in South Orange County. I am at the North/West tip.

They are the ones who recently published the Artful Blogger, which I have 2 of (long story). They can be picked up at Borders & Barnes and Noble (if you have them in your neck of the woods). It's very well done. It has a tiny bit of weird in it, but it is still interesting.

If you can't find a copy, let me know and I can send my second copy to you. It sells for $14.95 on the newstand.

Stampington does a beautiful job on all of their publications.

Tootles, kj

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Okay I got ya!
Yes I can get the magazine here...thank you :)