FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Aug 7, 2007

I've been tagged!

I love this little curio! So many modern decorations are made with resins. This goody is made with a cement mold and then skillfully detailed by the artist. I found this in a chic home accessory shop in Orange, California.

MORE GOOD NEWS!
  1. I have my Mac back and it still remembers things!
  2. I have been tagged, so watch out.....you might be next!
  3. As you can see by the Recent Cities widget, I am receiving visitors from all over the world! "It's a small world after all..." I had to dig up a flag website in order to identify some of the flags! That in itself has been an education!

1 comment:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I hate RESIN!
So happy when I discover things that are actual stone or even concrete.
I need one of those widgets.