FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Aug 10, 2007

I've received a Meme Tag!


Sheila from Alabama Kitchen Sink has bestowed a Meme Tag upon me. I just met Sheila last night through the Linkin' Blog system. Seriously, one could link until the cows come home– but oh the places you go! She resides in Springfield, Missouri and is she ever insightful! As an introduction she wrote, "Old Sarge tagged me for this little game. Yes, these things are like chain letters, but they do serve to broaden our blogging connections and help create a sense of community."

So, I decided to tag 4 complete strangers so that I can be blessed by with some new acquaintances. The rules are posted below, as is my acrostic and my selections. Enjoy!

RULES: You have to post these rules before you give the facts. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

My middle name is JUNE: Karen June to be exact. I was named after my maternal Grandmother. I was never able to meet her because she passed away when my mother was only 3 years old.

June is the month that my beautiful daughter, Briana, was born. Her Birthday is on the 25th, exactly 6 months from Christmas. She is on the 6-month installment program!

Unique experiences and shopping finds are a continual pursuit!

Never have I travelled out of the United States– unless Juarez, Tijuana, & Hawaii count. (If you know of a blog that is giving away a European Vacation, alert me immediately!)

Eating at restaurants that feature ethnic cuisine is something I am passionate about!

NOW, I SELECT...
  1. Angela Louise of Cabarlah, Queensland, Australia - Her site is Chelsea Blue Whispers and it is beautiful to behold...
  2. Cathy Louise Penton of sunny Queensland, Australia - She can be found at Simple Things Small Joys. Visit her site for personal touches with romantic and rustic charm...
  3. Lisa'Oceandreamers'S of Northern, California - Her blog's name is HeART of the Nest and she has a unique perspective and wonderful photos...
  4. Kirstie Jane from Qld, Australia - She manages The Life of a Teenage Bookworm and she has some awesome thoughts about life...

4 comments:

Lisa(vitapelargonerochzink) said...

Hi!found your site and I think it´s great. it´s fun to se another site then just the same one´s I always visit. Have a nice weekend. Lisa

Lisa(vitapelargonerochzink) said...

oh, it´s late at your place...didn´t think about that! the bunnies are homemade.. I find it relaxing. The pictures are from my home, thank you for the kind words you wrote. Se you again hopefully.

Lisa(vitapelargonerochzink) said...

I´m from sweden by the way. ;)

Sheila said...

Glad you played along. Sometimes I don't and always feel a bit guilty. I have an Aunt June. It's not that common anymore, but it's so pretty that it should be.