FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Aug 12, 2007

Today's Bouquets


Observations & Gratitude...
  1. My 20-year old daughter is in Colorado and her absence has magnified, in every aspect, how much she contributes to our home...
  2. Yesterday, I was hanging up my 7 year old son's shirts and was suddenly overwhelmed with how very soon his clothing won't be small and cute...
  3. I was up before dawn this morning and discovered that we have a rooster in our new neighborhood–- a bit uncommon for Southern California suburbs.
  4. Congested freeways, grocery store lines, and Sunday slowpokes are small inconveniences compared to the price soldiers pay for me to be “freely” inconvenienced.

4 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

nice post, you must have a great family.

Tea Time and Roses said...

Lovely post... I enjoy your blog so much...

Beverly

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Oh how I hate it when my older children (22 & 23)leave for school. There is an empty spot everywhere I look, but this is when I let the art flow.....
Hugs,

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I wonder with three kids still underfoot and on my computer...will I suffer from empty nest? Or will I hop on a plane and tour the world? Will I have any money left? So many questions...