FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Aug 10, 2007

Wake Up and Smell the Coffee


WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE


As the sun peeks over, the rooster is gabby;
His cock-a-doodle-do awakens the tabby;
Not ready for morning, Mama is crabby;
Quick! Send the "Higher Grounds" coffee to Shabby!


Karen June Miller - August 10, 2007

YES, you heard it here first. The WINNER of my COFFEE BEAN GIVEAWAY is PHYLLIS "FROM SHABBY IN THE CITY"! Wooooo! Yea! Yippee! And the crowds go crazy!!! Phyllis is a mom and an Antique Dealer from Kentucky. Interestingly enough, she has already been a featured lady on my site this week. So, this is a double header for her.


I had 27 entries! Random.org did the honors. I gave some grace to a few dear souls who unknowingly posted under the wrong heading. And, I am learning how not to confuse people. It's all part of the learning process I suppose...

So, CONGRATULATIONS to Miss Shabby. Stop over and see her spiffy site. And, scroll down to see a photo I dedicated to her.

THANKS for celebrating my first month of blogging with me!

NOTE: Miss Shabby, you need to email your address to me. I will have Higher Grounds ship this right off to you!


6 comments:

Sheila said...

If you stop back by my blog, you'll see I tagged you for one of those meme things.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

My eyes are blarin'
and my heels are rarin'
thanks for sharin'!!!
Love that Karen!!!

The Paris Apartment said...

Hi! glad you found me and versa visa! congrats on your first month of blogging, your site is lovely. let's keep in touch!

Tea Time and Roses said...

A big Congratulations to the winner!

Smiles..

Beverly

Sarge Charlie said...

I am betting you found me through Sheila. Thanks for stopping by my place, stop in again and have a cold glass of iced tea, great in this summer heat.

betty r said...

Congrats to you Phyllis...lucky you, enjoy the coffee!