FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Aug 1, 2007

Woo hoo! My first month of archives!

My
first month
of blogging is now
officially over. My posts
are tucked neatly in my site's
July archival folder. Now, with much
enthusiasm, I commence into the month
of August! I'M HAVING A BLAST! I've met some
wonderfully warm ladies and I've had visits
from family and friends who faithfully
support what I do. I've dropped in
on the blissful blogs of others:
adding beauty, humor,
and creativity to my
mental cache!
VoilĂ !

4 comments:

Sweet Necessi-Teas said...

Congratulations on your 1st month of blogging! I love how you shaped your words into a diamond. Too creative! :)

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Congratulations! You have a great blog and I looks forward to many more of your posts in the months to come!
Smiles, Karen

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Congratulations...oh! The people you will meet, and the places you'll go!
Okay, how did you do that wonderful diamond??
:)
Lidy

KJ said...

Thanks for your wonderful comments this morning, Lidy, on my blog! You asked about the diamond formatting... All you do is center the text and make sure each line is a little longer or shorter depending on what shape you are going for. Sometimes, it takes a little tweaking with words.

Thanks again for coming by. I woke up and smelled the coffee with your comments! Best wishes with the drawing!

kj