FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Sep 24, 2007

Autumn Centerpiece in Gold, Deep Orange and Russet



::\\:://::\\:://::

P I C T U R E S Q U E

The foliage has been losing its freshness through the month of August, and here and there a yellow leaf shows itself like the first gray hair amidst the locks of a beauty who has seen one season too many.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
- Albert Camus

For man, autumn is a time of harvest, of gathering together. For nature, it is a time of sowing, of scattering abroad.
- Edwin Way Teale

6 comments:

Hemma på Landet said...

A really nice picture. Lovely! Hugs

EVA AGNES said...

Thank you KJ, for visiting me and leaving wonderful comments. It was my mother on the pictures. Earlier I hhvae written about my grandmother and think of continuing with me and then my daughter.
Love Eva Agnes

the feathered nest said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. Yours is wonderful and interesting! Lots of great inspiration for fall here.

Manuela

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Pretty centerpiece. I worked on one today with a bunch of fresh hydrangeas I got for .99 cents!

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hi Karen, what a lovely table that is!

Smiles...

Beverly

Cyndi Evans said...

You Karen need to come visit me in PA in October some year to see a lovely fall with the leaves changing colors. Come late in the month though. :)

I loved seeing the table all set for fall!