FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Sep 19, 2007

Pumpkin and Roses Centerpiece


When teaching workshops, one of my favorite themes is Tablescapes. I cover all aspects of creating the perfect ambiance for a beautifully prepared meal. The use of natural elements is certainly top on my list. Autumn graciously supplies a multitude of building materials.


This photo, again, exhibits how a neutral background gives this centerpiece center stage.

4 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I love this idea. I might just borrow it! Thanks for visiting me!

SteamyKitchen said...

Great idea! I wish I was back in CA so I could take your classes!

justabeachkat said...

Love this! I'm gonna use this idea, for sure!

Hugs!
Kat

CONNIE W said...

It's a lovely centerpiece.
For some reason although you're on my bloglines listing your posts were not being highlighted and thus I've not been reading them. I have a lot of catching up to do.