FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Oct 12, 2007

And the winner is...

THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU! The enthusiasm and support has been astounding! I am blessed beyond measure! I can see by the visitor log that many of you are eager to know who won, so without further ado, I will commence...

With the 83 FABULOUS COMMENTS and the 34 REFERRALS combined, the GRAND TOTAL WAS 117! So, depending on how you look at it, I did surpass my goal of 100! I assigned a number to each comment and referral.

With the help of Random.org's Random Sequence Generator, a winner was selected. You might say that I actually pulled a rabbit out the hat because...

THE WINNER IS...

DebraK at "The Bunnie's Bungalow"

I had joked in an earlier post that DebraK's referrals were multiplying like rabbits! Well, I'm sure Debrak will be thanking God for rabbits! Congratulations to you, Debrak! Send me an email with your address and I will get your package in the mail first thing next week!

6 comments:

Wild Rose said...

Congratulations to the winner. Sorry that I missed your giveaway, but you deserve congratulations for reaching 100 and so quickly...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment. It is always nice to see a new face.

Marie x

Tea Time and Roses said...

A Big Congratulations to the winner!! Karen you are a sweetheart, the give away was a lot of fun!!

Smiles...

Beverly

Sandy said...

Congratulations Debra K!
Here is to another 100 + posts!!

Have a fabulous weekend.
Blessings,
Sandy :)

DebraK from ~the Bunnies Bungalow~ said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I never won anything before!!


Thank you so much!
Hugs to all who referred back to me & to you KJ for hosting this wonderful giveaway.

DebraK

Charmingdesigns said...

Hi. I dont know what happened to my email...I cant find yours. Please email your address so I can send you the pansy letter holder. lm.sm@juno.com Thanks. Laurie

KJ said...

Debrak...

I am thrilled that this is your FIRST time WINNING! By divine appointment, it happened on my watch! Yea! I do hope that you enjoy your goodies! I'm looking forward to getting it packaged up and on its way to PA.! (Of course my PA. hubby was exhilarated to know that one of his own had won!)

Oh happy day!
KJ