FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Dec 6, 2007

This I like . . .


The tablescape above is a suggestion from Better Homes and Gardens. Glass candle holders are used to elevate red metallic ornaments that sparkle with "NOEL". Many times, beautiful ornaments on a Christmas tree are upstaged by the competition. I like to showcase some of my favorites on top of a crystal goblet, vintage glass, or a charming collectible that will keep the ornament stable.

"Creativity is an endless journey
where we should always take the scenic route."
– Tim Holtz

With only 19 days until Christmas, I have been throwing my creative juices into the blender. I need to be a tad frugal this year, so I have been seeking inspiration online. Inevitably, I always find things that I like for me.


Tim Holtz Products

Papercrafting is a passion of mine and I have drawers and shelves of supplies to prove it. When I saw this Stamp Pad Case by Tim Holtz, my heart fluttered. My present storage method is unsatisfactory, and I've needed something accessible and portable. This would do the trick!

Tim is also featuring "The 12 Tags of Christmas" on his blog. Each day he demonstrates numerous stamping and papercrafting techniques to create eye catching Christmas tags. He is presently on day 6.

5 comments:

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hello KJ-Love that tablescape too. So simple, but dramatic! Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway - good luck!

Tea Time and Roses said...

Karen what a lovely table! As you know, I love paper and adore the work of Tim Holtz! Keep on paper crafting!!

Smiles...

Sheila said...

Hi girlie you must come and visit my site, and check out my giveaway...you will be a great for this...Happy Holidays
Sheila

joan said...

Love that tablescape, such pretty a pretty color. Thanks for the ideas!

Judy said...

Hi KJ,
I love Tim Holz's stamp pad case!!
Must check out that blog!
I mentioned you on my blog today, so stop by and take a look!
Take care.