FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Jan 7, 2008

GUESS WHO HAS A BIRTHDAY THIS MONTH...

Guess who has a Birthday this month—and it's a DOOZY! On January 29th, yours truly will become a half-century young! (Does the half-full, half-empty principle apply here?) Yes, I will be f-f-f-fifty. 50! A pentagenarian! There, I've said it.

I do hope that you will party with me! Stay tuned for ALL of the juicy details!


NOTE: Don't forget to enter Judy Hartman's wonderful Giveaway! It's one post down.

4 comments:

Becky K. said...

Do I get to be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday Month????
Awesome!

Have a glorious month. Soak it all in. Enjoy every second!

Blessings,
Becky K

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Lead the way sister I'm only 4 years behind you :)

Secret Leaves said...

Happy (early) birthday!

Sharon and Ann

Judy said...

KJ,
Take it from one who knows,
Fifty is Nifty!!!
I'm nearing the end of my 50's and have loved it! And you have a very young and vibrant spirit!!!
Enjoy!