FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Jan 29, 2008

Making "50" Design Challenge Entries

A few days ago, I posted a MAKING "50" DESIGN CHALLENGE (you will find the original post 2 doors down.) The post contained a clever photo Lego blocks depicting the number "50". In that spirit, the object was to create something along the same lines and then photograph it. All of this hoopla, of course, was gearing up for my 50th Birthday which has finally arrived!

Yes, today I am halfway to 100!

I received one beautiful contribution and I came up with one of my own. So without further ado, here are our creations...

Pyramid Butterfly - KJ at eye-dyllic
(This is an original fold made from one $50.00 bill.)

Buttons on Burlap - By Judy at Fabric Art & Crafts

12 comments:

brenda bliss said...

KJ!!!

Please let me be the first to Wish you glitter, and confetti and a wonderful year! 50!!! Celebrate my friend! You only live once....any dreams that you are planning on achieving this year?
How about adding some glitter to those new "readers" that you just picked up...
Bliss Happens!
brenda bliss

Sandy said...

Happy 50TH!!! WooHoo! What a milestone in life.
Have a wonderfully blessed day.

Sandy:)

NeereAnDear said...

Amazing isnt it? To know that you have lived a part of history... the days behind you wont happen again... here is to another 50!!

In answer to your question ...yes... they were founded on the Business of Bliss book... I too own a copy... the forum has changed a bit as they said but the concept is still the same...

Thank you for the compliments...

HUGS AND MANY MANY MANY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO YOU!!

JO

Joyce said...

A very HAPPY Birthday to you KJ!
When I turned 40 I thought...."ugh....I'm halfway to 80" so...yes..."50" brings in a whole new what of thinking into the picture..ha! Hope I look and feel as good as you when I get there. HA~! I hope we are all "Caleb's" as we get old and can say...."give me the mountain land."
Be BLESSEEEEED today.
Joyce

Julie Marie said...

A Happy, Happy Birthday, my dear. Today you are officially a crone! Welcome to the club.

Julie

Rosemary said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!
Rosemary

sparkle jars said...

Happy Birthday! Thank you for introducing yourself. I have enjoyed reading some of your posts this afternoon. And you are a drama/voice teacher! My girls have been involved with music/musical theater for several years. Bless the drama/voice teachers for bringing so much joy into the world!

Kathleen Grace said...

Happy birthday KJ! Halfway to 100 sounds great! You have a lot of living to do still and don't let anyone label you! I think this generation of "middle agers" puts a whole new spin on getting older, I know I intend to:>) So live each day to the fullest and forget the number game. Life is good! God Bless you and a very happy birthday!

Andi said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope your day is special and your year amazing!!!

Love the creative "50's"

BailiwickDesigns said...

Happy Birthday!!! Blessings to you all year long...

::Jill

Kari & Kijsa said...

Fabulous!!! Loved these!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Mary Isabella said...

I like the butterfly made out of the 50 dollar bill....Smiles..