FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Jan 31, 2008

"When I get older, losing my hair..."

Winged Wonders Kit - Artella

In the post below, I made mention that my new bear buddy sings these touching lyrics to me: "When I get older, losing my hair, many years from now..." As divine providence would have it, I found the solution in Hall's Vegetable Sicilian Hair Renewer: "Prevents gray hairs and baldness." To think that the Sicilians have been hoarding this secret; a secret that uses a byproduct as simple as vegetable oil no less! Not only is the product dispensed and administered by naked cupids, but it's delivered by white doves, and curious bunnies play the attentive audience! What more could a woman ask for?

NOTE: If you haven't discovered who the Giveaway Winners are, just keep scrolling along...

3 comments:

Kari & Kijsa said...

Now who couldn't use just a dose of that!! We mean...with the cupids and all!! Congratulations to the winners (lucky gals!!)

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Mary Isabella said...

Congraulations to the winners!!!! I love the banner. Valentine's is so much fun.

Natasha Burns said...

LOL! Well considering I had Sicilan grandparents and that the females in my family have very full thick hair, I think something must be right about that!
LOL yes I am planning a trip to the States! I think I will be in LA for a day or so, not sure exactly of dates or anything like that but it would be great if we could meet up there?! I plan to at least see the Shabby Chic and Bountiful shops!!!