FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Feb 11, 2008

Valentine's from Tasha Tudor


Tasha Tudor's assemblage of artistic work is like a perpetual Valentine! How blessed that Tasha is still going strong at the age of 92! She and her family operate a website, Tasha Tudor and Family, which features everything Tasha, including personally signed artwork and dollops of inspiration.
Tasha Tudor Textile Print - Auctioned

Chickahominy - Tasha Tudor

Scroll down to the next post for an amazing praise report on "Today's Bouquets."

12 comments:

PAT said...

This is a beautiful post. The one before this one is even more beautiful!

Thank you KJ!

Pat

NeereAnDear said...

Thank you for turning me on to a new artist... I love to see works from other artits...

Your post before this... that is amazing...

Gods little miracles at work..

You are surrounded by Guardian Angels indeed

HUGS TO YOU

JO

Rosemary said...

Wow,
Those are so pretty!! Amazing at age 92.
Rosemary

Mary Isabella said...

Beautiful just beautiful..Mary

Jonna Barnett said...

I will be visiting Tasha's web site. Thanks for stopping by and entering my give away. Your blog is lovely.

Judy said...

Love Tasha Tudor! I used to enjoy articles about her and her work in the old Victoria magazine.
I'll be checking out her website!
thanks, KJ.

scrappysue said...

belated birthday greetings! love your blog

Barbara Jacksier said...

I've always admired Tasha. The old Victoria magazine used to feature her regularly. It was such a joy.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I love Tasha Tudor. She is wonderful and have always enjoyed her work. Thank you for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway. Good Luck to you!

tootsiegrace said...

How sweet! I have always loved Tasha Tudors work! She is such a talented lady and her pictures always make me long for a simpler life!!

Marisa

Natasha Burns said...

Lovely KJ - I had only heard of her but didn't realise how lovely her work is!

Betzie said...

I adore Tasha Tudor's works. I have several of her books and prints...and also her Valentine Advent Calendar that I LOVE!!!
I didn't realize she was still living, amazing!!!!
You have a very nice blog...thanks for joining my give away.