FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Mar 23, 2008

The Limerick Writing Contest Results...

The Limerick Contest is officially over and the votes have been tallied. As the contest was being conducted, I tried in earnest not to tabulate the votes. Nevertheless, I was somewhat prepared for a tie—and that's exactly what happened. Rather than belabor this contest and the fabulous efforts of all involved, I have decided to reward both of the winners with a copy of, Pink Ladies & Crimson Gents, Portraits and Legends of 50 Roses!

Congratulations to YOU BOTH! I have already pre-ordered one of the books and I will be taking care of the second order on Monday. The tome is scheduled for release in April. Please email your addresses to me and I will have the books shipped directly to you!

Thank-YOU to all of the participants! You provided some playful pleasure for all who stopped by!

Image: Victoriana's Victorian Gallery
[Click on the image to magnify the results.]

5 comments:

Julie said...

Thank you! I am delighted to share the award. I will certainly enjoy the book. The contest was very fun.

Rosemary said...

Congrats to the winners!
Rosemary

Andi said...

Congratulations to the winners!!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Congrats to the winners! All very good and enjoyable to read!
Smiles, Karen

Sheila said...

KJ how sweet of you to acknowledge both winners! Just you! I did enjoy reading all the Limericks! Have a blessed week!