FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Mar 31, 2008

Lipstick Personality Profile

Which lipstick looks most like yours?
(Click to enlarge.)

Now, read the profile that matches your lipstick.
(Click to enlarge.)


Personality profiles can be fun and informative; however, I don't believe that profiles should be used to pigeonhole or overgeneralize. Personalities are as diverse as fingerprints.

Many people have been aided by personality tests that involve the Four Temperaments. This is a psychological theory that originated with Hippocrates and includes four temperament styles: choleric and sanguine, extroverted; and melancholic and phlegmatic, introverted. Most temperaments are blended, and all consist of strengths and challenges with the ideal goal of becoming balanced with maturity.

This Lipstick Personality Profile is offbeat and amusing. Perhaps we will never look at our lipstick the same; nevertheless, after reading all of the profiles, my lipstick did the talking.


The shape of my lipstick matched up with "sharp-angled but curved tip." Most of this profile was a bullseye. There was one exception: I don't "fall in love easily." As a romantic, I just "love" things easily.

Again, this information is only an abstract gauge but perhaps you will relate to it. Please take a moment to tell me about your lipstick profile.

LAUGH OF THE DAY: Menopause Parking by Chonda Pierce

14 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like what you did with the tea cup photo. I may have to try that site out.

Now I better go find out what my lipstick personality is! Thanks for sharing the fun link!

Mrs. B said...

Oh, silly me. I thought I had to navigate off of your page to see what my personality is. But I figured it out. I guess I'm a reserved follower who likes schedules. Regarding the hair color part of the personality, my hair is way blonder than nature intended it to be!

Esther Sunday said...

I am the similar to the orginal edge... this was fun, a few of the things about this one are me. I once took a personality profile test for a job. The results were very detailed - and right on target! Scary!!!

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

WOW! Pretty cool! I'm just like my lipstick type!

Thank you for visiting my blog challenge today! =)

Kari & Kijsa said...

KJ...so much fun (you always have the best stuff on your blog)! My personality profile was pretty close!

Have a blessed day!

smiles, kari (& kijsa)

Pat said...

Hi KJ, and thanks for stopping by my blog. I do hope you will be able to visit NYC someday --perhaps on a book tour when you are published!

My lispsticks are either like the original or slightly rounded on top, and I think the characteristics associated with those shapes are on uncannily true for me!
I like the picture web site in the post below. I'll have to try it out -- thanks!

Pat

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Rounded-smooth tip here! That was fun, thanks!

:-)

Blessings,
Melissa

Rosemary said...

Very interesing!!
Rosemary

Digging for Pearls said...

I don't use lipstick. Where do I fit in? :)

Hello!
My name is Jodie Wolfe. I am in the process of researching for a book I would like to write that addresses ten struggles that Christian women face. I would love to have your input as well. You can respond via email or my blog: http://diggingforpearls@blogspot.com

Thank you for any help you can give me. All I need is the list of ten things as well as your age.

Julie said...

I never wear lipstick. What does that say about me? LOL!

PAT said...

Good morning, KJ...

My lipstick is flat top and the profile matches me, closely. Hmmm...

Pat

DebraK from ~the Bunnies Bungalow~ said...

There's lots I haven't read over here, I'll be back later....Stop by, I've got an award for you.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Funny, but my lipstick profile is pretty accurate too. (rounded smooth tip) Hmmm.! lol
Smiles, Karen

adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is