FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Mar 1, 2008

Today's Bouquets


TODAY'S BOUQUETS
  • My sister-in-law, Hanh, just celebrated her first Birthday on American soil! My brother, KC, met Hanh several years back on a missions trip to Vinh Long, Viet Nam—located in the Mekong Delta. It was there that he met this beautifully joyful, Christian Vietnamese woman. Hanh was in her late 30's and KC in his 40's and neither had been married before. They corresponded for awhile as love bloomed and they eventually followed their hearts into marriage. After wading through months of bureaucracy and a melange of paperwork, it was the fervent prayers of many that ultimately gave them favor. Now, happily, Hanh is sharing life with us!
  • I mentioned in a previous post that Barry has been looking for new employment due to the sale the business he worked for. Thankfully, income opportunities are surfacing, many of which will assist us this week. There have also been new private lesson inquiries for me! Your prayers are appreciated!
  • I have an update to Briana and Brian's engagement (scroll down to see the original post)! Brian's brother, Gil, took over 300 photos of the proposal and celebration. I will be sharing some of those photos as soon as I receive them!
NOTE: If you enjoy Giveaways, be sure to check out the top sidebar of my blog. I endeavor to keep an updated list of any current Giveaways that I am aware of.

Image from 123 Royalty Free - Quote added.

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

I hope she has a very Happy Birthday!!
I will keep you in my prayers.
Rosemary

Andi said...

Congratulations to your brother and sister-in-law. How nice that they could meet and fall in love. And a very Happy Birthday to Hanh as well.


Oh KJ...a butterfly fold sounds amazing! Please do share it. I'm sure many of us would love it for our own tables for Easter dinner. You always have the most wonderful ideas.

Thanks and Hugs, Andi

Sheila said...

Thanks for your kind message KJ. Congrats to Hanh. I love stories like this.

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hi Karen!

How good it felt when I read your beautiful comments on the blog. I must say my eyes did fill with tears, tears of sincere appreciation. I cannot begin to put into words just what your kindness and encouragement has meant to me. Thank you so very much.

So good to hear Barry is finding work... God has promise to supply all of our needs according to His riches in glory...it feels so good to know we can rest in His promises.

By the way, Honey and I share scripture on Sunday's and the beautiful one you left me will be one of them we share today...Thank you.

Karen you and your family have a lovely week....and know all will be well.

Smiles...

Beverly

Esther Sunday said...

Delightful bouquets! Congrats to your brother and sister-in-law! Love, Esther