FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Mar 6, 2008

Today's Bouquets

In my February 9th, 2008 post entitled, Today's Bouquets, I shared some of our challenges along with an eleventh hour rescue! Since then, the business Barry was employed with has been sold, hence sending us to the want ads.

Shortly after writing today's 1:38 PM post, we hit the jackpot! Due to the Faithfulness of God and a great deal of prayer, we received $2000.00 which more than covered the balance of our house payment! Plus, my husband followed up on an opening with a major corporation in Orange County. Barry met with the personnel representative, she took a liking to him and immediately introduced him to the manager. After his background check is complete, they will be making him an offer! The job comes with a full benefit package and all promotions are handled from within the company. In addition to this, he will still be affiliated with the dairy as a part time milkman!

Thanks to ALL who prayed for us and offered words of encouragement!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Is Barry a Milkman? That is dear to our hearts....my husband's Father owned his own milk route for years. And my brother in law works for the same Milk company as well. Small world. Sounds as if all is going well. I prayed for you all the other day!
Glad to hear your news.

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

God is faithful! Thanks so much for the testimony of His goodness to you!

Blessings,
Melissa

Julie said...

I am so, so happy for you two. Things are really looking up for your family and I hope they continue to do so.

Julie

hopetreestudio said...

I love this isn't God good!
Blessings,
Denise