FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Apr 12, 2008

2-Fold

The saying, "When it rains, it pours," is my reality right now since surprises are being poured out from every direction! Foremost, I have received additional recognition: the "You Make My Day" award; presented by DebraK at the Bunnies' Bungalow. It is affirming to know that I am not talking to myself; but that there are others on the same page with me! Thank-you, DebraK. I am honored!


I have decided to honor 2 individuals that I have not previously recognized. Both have prayed for and encouraged me; giving me many reasons to smile. The recipients are:
  1. Sheila of Gim'Me Memories
  2. Mary Isabella of Daisy Bouquet
Today, our weather in Southern California is desert-like and windy. My 3 sets of wind chimes are consorting melodiously with one another.

My Strawberry Fold Pouch dangling from pink jasmine.

Just in case our weather has forgotten that it's spring, I've created one of my Strawberry Fold Pouches. I use these pouches for gift presentations. This particular pouch contains a Davidson teabag, a Ghirardelli Chocolate Square, and a Marie Callender gift card. It's folded with double sided, satin sheen pink paper; threaded with a decorative ribbon handle; and adorned with Martha Stewart floral stickers. These pouches make great party favors as well.

8 comments:

Mary Isabella said...

Oh my gosh thank you so much. This makes my day. You are too sweet....Mary

Sheila said...

You made my day! Thank you so much, I have been on a little break from blogging and I really have much to post! I will post this very soon....thank you so much for your friendship and the sweet award!

the feathered nest said...

Congratulations on receiving that award! I always enjoy my visits to your blog!

The strawberry pouch is so cute - love the MS flower stickers!

Manuela

Beverly said...

I agree that we are surrounded by the many blessings life offers.

Your Strawberry Pouch is wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Karen...you mean Daisy Bouquet...not cottage...thats Kim.
I'm going out on the porch to see if I have a strawberry pouch!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I'm sure the weatherman will straighten things out for us all soon. :)
The strawberry pouch is too fun!
Have a great day~
Cathy

Rosemary said...

Congrats on your award!!!
Rosemary

Sandy said...

Congrats on your awards!
Love the strawberry pouch ~ too cute.
Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Sandy ;)