FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Apr 7, 2008

Check this out...

Joyce at The Secret Gardener has staged a reenactment on her blog that provided me with a giant chuckle. I recently sent Joyce a surprise based upon a topic she had blogged about. She was obviously tickled, as you will see by her playful post!

Joyce documents her world from South Louisiana. Her blog is plush with vintage elegance, social graces, sumptuous southern food, her solid Faith in the Lord, and an ample supply of humor. I especially enjoy her habit of punctuating with "HA!"

8 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I'm pre-giggling in expectation! Off to see her :)

Rosemary said...

I will check out her blog.
Thanks,
Rosemary

Mary Isabella said...

Rushing over now. Have a beautiful day tomorrow...

Joyce said...

Well thank you for the wonderful sentiments about me K.J....your so sweet!
I appreciate you.
Joyce

Julie said...

Yeah, Joyce is great. I think I "met" her through your blog.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

KJ! You bit the screen! No,no! Tee hee :)
I didn't even know there was sw. and unsw. coconut...so I went to see what I had used...three diff. brands in my cabinet...all said sweetened! Honestly the milk is sweet enough if you can find the unsw. coconut. You taught me something :)

Judy said...

How lovely to be introduced to a wonderful blog!!
KJ, thank you for commenting on my recent ATC post on my blog. The adhesive I use is Pellon's Wonder Under, which is found in fabric stores. I'm working on a tutorial right now and it should be ready soon. Thanks for the idea!

the feathered nest said...

That was a lovely package you sent her! A whole box of pretty napkins! That was a really sweet thing to do.

Manuela