FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

May 22, 2008

How to Find Lost Objects - Free eBook!

As a postscript to my article, "Mental Pause Moments," I was told about this terrific little eBook by Professor Solomon: "How to Find Lost Objects." I felt the timing in finding this fun and informative little booklet was perfect.

Dr. Solomon dishes out bite sized portions of common sense. Amusingly, it is a 12-step program with easy applications, right and wrong scenarios, illustrations, and historical methods of object retrieval. I don't recommend every historical approach, but certainly Dr. Solomon's techniques will have you exclaiming, "Eureka!."

To download your FREE COPY, click HERE.


3 comments:

Michele said...

Hmmm...sounds interesting! I'll have to take a peek! Thanks for posting the link!

Michele
luvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com

ANNA-LYS said...

Interesting indeed :-D

Greetings from
Sweden

Annie said...

Very interesting...I have a sure fire way to find things, that works for me..I pray and the Lord in his still small voice reveals the location to me. Ask Ron about when he lost his headphones to his cell. He tore the house and cars apart looking for them. I was in his office, when that still small voice revealed they were in his camera case and voila, there they were. Wish I had taken a picture, so you could see his face. I give all the praise to the Lord. He cares about every aspect of our lives, big or small. If it matters to us, it matters to Him. Thanks for sharing your gifts with us. Your site is a breath of fresh air for me!

Hugs from Annie