FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Jun 9, 2008

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get...


I assure you that I have not slipped off the planet! I know my online presence has been minimal. My involvement with performing arts and ministry makes this season the busiest by far, so please bear with me. Not intending to inspire a nap, but here is a glimpse of my schedule since May.

MAY
Rehearsals for June's Jr. Drama, "The God Squad"
Rehearsals for July’s, “The Potter’s Touch” at the La Mirada Theater
Spring Senior Drama Showcase
May Women’s Ministry Meeting Lead Worship for May's Placentia/Linda Aglow
Meeting Rehearsals for June Jr. Drama Performance

JUNE
Rehearsals for June's Jr. Drama, "The God Squad"
Rehearsals for July’s, “The Potter’s Touch” at the La Mirada Theater
Spring Music Recital
6 AM setup for Ministry Fair
2 Sr. Drama Performances at Fountain of Life
June Women’s Ministry Meeting
Lead Worship for June's Placentia/Linda Aglow Meeting

Aglow International Southwest Coastal Region Conference
Rehearsal for Sr. Drama performance at La Mirada Calvary Chapel
2 Jr. Drama Performances

JULY
Rehearsals for July’s, “The Potter’s Touch” at the La Mirada Theater
Lead Worship for July's Placentia/Linda Aglow Meeting
Tech Week
2 Performances of “The Potter’s Touch” at the La Mirada Theater

UPDATE

On August 21st of 2007, I featured a post about a field trip to Paris to the Moon in Costa Mesa, California. They now have a website and although it is slightly under construction, it should soon spotlight their whimsical and offbeat merchandise.

However, Paris to the Moon's website provides a wonderful link for paper lovers:

Paper • Relics - Greetings and Ephemera


5 comments:

Beverly said...

Okay, you wore me out following you around. At least I know you love what you do, and so many people are the beneficiaries.

I'll go check out the site now.

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hello Karen!

Oh boy do I know the feeling! The coming weeks will be busy ones for you, but as Beverly stated...I know you love what you do and that makes it a good tired!! :o) Don't forget to rest in between time!

Smiles...

Beverly

Mary Isabella said...

Looks like my church schedule for the summer...Hugs...Mary

Mike a/k/a Crafty Dad said...

Wow! You're as busy with theater and church as I am with work these days. Crazy ain't it?

Kathleen Grace said...

Wow! and I thought I was busy! Try to take some time for yourself in there somewhere KJ my dear.