FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Jul 8, 2008

Detours

Therapy for me falls under the category of "detours." It is a forged and purposeful maneuver into something that momentarily disconnects me from the mundane. I don't reason or steep in guilt. I just yield to that moment, saturating my senses like a parched sponge.
Cielo has created an escape designated as Garden of the Month. Once you step foot into the mysteries of each month's featured garden, you will literally be surrounded by flora, fauna, buzzing bees, and orchestral bird song. I often leave her page up on my browser so that I can stay transported.


4 comments:

CIELO said...

Thank YOU, my sweet friend. It is a glorious privilege to live, to know, to act, to listen,
to behold, to love. To look up at the blue summer sky; to see the sun sink slowly beyond the line of the horizon; to watch the worlds come twinkling into view, first one by one, and the myriads that no man can count, and lo!
the universe is white with them; and you and I are here (Marco Morrow)

Blessings...

Cielo

Deborah said...

hello! I found you on Cielo's blog comments, and decided to stop by. I notice we have some things in common...such as writing. I hope you'll stop by and visit sometime, at Songs From My Journey. Have a nice day.

Mary Isabella said...

What a sweet post. I really enjoyed it....Hugs....Mary

Kathie said...

Enjoyed my discovery of your blog today. Seems we have some interests in common. Writing, children (I have 5), etc.
Plan to visit again.
Blessings from Costa Rica