FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Jul 16, 2008

Hi Y'all!

In the tradition of my Southern pals, "Hi y'all!" The performance season at Catch the Vision Performing Arts is now behind me. I've had 3 months of spectacular memories! Much like an expired helium balloon, I am slowly returning to earth! You should be experiencing my landing at any moment since I'm not equipped with hydraulics!

I'll post later today. Time to resume my sheep inventory. (My milkman husband woke me up getting ready for work.)


3 comments:

Becky K. said...

Welcome back to earth.

Hope the rest of your summer is great!

Becky K.

Beverly said...

I hope you have lots and lots of sheep.

Tea Time and Roses said...

Well Hi back at cha! :o) I hope you and your family are having a lovely day!

Smiles...

Beverly