FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Aug 27, 2008

Egg-cellent Tip!

I am working on a huge project right now, so please bear with me as I press toward the goal! I will be doing a teatime treat post much later tonight. And, tomorrow, I will be back to my blog strolls!

In the meantime, Karen in Lompoc, CA. shared an egg-cellent food tip that might just change your relationship with eggs! This tip makes removing egg shells a-peeling! The website includes a video and written description. Mild disclaimer: The host, Tim Ferris, does use the phrase, "pain in the a--." CLICK HERE.

2 comments:

Carolyn (sea mystery) said...

Thank you, KJ, what a great idea! I'm going to try that next time as eggs give me a fit when I try to peel them. xxoo

Beverly said...

Oh my gosh! Have you tried it? Did it work? I need to go boil some eggs!