FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Aug 13, 2008

Teahouse of the August Spoon - 6

Bobbie-Jo of It's Good to be Queen stopped by from Arizona last night! This was our first official introduction, although I do recognize her blog. In my previous post, I extended an invitation to submit photos of August tea trays and Bobbie-Jo enthusiastically accepted my challenge.

Yesterday's photo celebrated the soothing, amber colored goodness of chamomile tea. As it turns out, this is also one of Bobbie-Jo's favorites. Chamomile tea was introduced to her by a nurse during a hospital stay. The tea's calming properties have become a regular part of her tea time!

3 comments:

Marilyn Miller, the Marmalady said...

I just emailed my August Tea Tray. I hope you enjoy it. It was taken last Sunday at a WuWo Tea Ceremony in my back yard.

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hello Karen!

I am so totally enjoying all these wonderful tea post. You are indeed one creative blogger!

Smiles...

Beverly

Mary Isabella said...

So beautiful...Hugs...mary