My sons challenged me to go on a blog-o-thon during the recent Bloggy Giveaways Carnival. Believe me, this was no small undertaking. Out of 1050 Giveaways, I entered a little over 900. My boys had very little interest until they saw a paddle board game, some Wii games, and a whole slew of free Cocoa Puffs.
So, Mommy blogged away... It would be simple if one could just read, click, comment, and publish. However, many blogs do not automatically add in my personal information and then there are those wonderful visual verification boxes. Some blogs had multiple Giveaways within their posts; or there was a requirement to check out a web site, select a product, and then return to comment on it. Obviously, the main objective for many of these hosts was to generate more exposure. I'll admit that it was often grueling!
There could be a few Giveaways still going on, but here are my results at this point. I won...
• 2 Giveaways with a total of 3 boxes of Cocoa Puffs (which, by the way, were born the same year I was!)
• 1 eBook on The Values-Driven Family
• One free personally designed side bar graphic from Bringing Good Home
• Clean and Simple Scrapbooking - The Sequel, by Cathy Zielske
• $25.00 gift card to LetsGoGreen.biz - An Eco-friendly product company
This was pretty good considering that some Giveaways had hundreds of people entered. My boys were sad that the games didn't pan out, but they have had no objections with eating Cocoa Puffs!
NOTE: Coming later today... The Perpetual Tea Tray...