FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Sep 20, 2008

Autumnal Bliss

Magazineart.org

CHOCOLATE CREAM COFFEE
Courtesy of The Wedding Planner of the Carolinas

1/4 cup heavy cream

3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
1 cup coffee
Ground cinnamon
Sweetened chocolate powder
Grated orange peel

Whip all but 1 tablespoon of the cream. Stir the reserved tablespoon of cream and the chocolate syrup in a saucepan over low heat until mixed together. Add the coffee gradually, stirring the mixture as you do so. Pour into a mug and top with whipped cream and cinnamon, chocolate powder, and grated orange peel.

4 comments:

BailiwickDesigns said...

Oh yum! That sound like just my cup of tea! er, I mean coffee! ::Jill

Julie said...

Thank you so much for this recipe. I love mocha coffee and this will be so much cheaper - and more interesting - than Starbuck's mocha.

I have this very same image saved in "My Pictures" and will use it some lovely autumn day.

Judy Hartman said...

KJ,
This magazine cover was done by my all-time favorite illustrator, Jessie Wilcox Smith. In fact, I have a print of this painting hanging in my living room!!!
Looks like a fantastic recipe!!

Judy

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Mercy! I'm all over this! Autumn or not ;)