FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Sep 11, 2008

Tidbits and Tea-bits...

Apples on Silk - Constance Bachmann - art.com

Happy Thursday! It's time for some bloggy business...
  • 2 days left to vote on your favorite Diamond Poem, just one post down.
  • If you would like to join me on Facebook, you may link with me HERE.
  • Also, on Facebook, I created a vintage gift app called RetroBliss. You will find it in my Facebook profile by clicking on Applications and then RetroBliss.
  • Harney and Sons has a fabulous autumnal tea offering called Cranberry Autumn. They describe it as "a blend that combines black teas from China and India with dried cranberries, oranges and cranberry flavoring. Reminiscent of the crisp days and joyous family meals surrounding Thanksgiving and Autumn."
I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.
-Lily Tomlin as "Edith Ann"

4 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

You're on Facebook?!!! No way!

You've gotta see my Edith Ann impression one day...only one day though. "I could rock this rockin' chair right off tha porch"

Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

Mmmm ... cranberry tea? Love cranberries in anything it can be put into. Thanks for the tip. xxoo

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

That sounds soo yummy..m..

Judy Hartman said...

Just love the Edith Ann quote. That's how I feel about teaching!
The teas you introduce us to sound wonderful! Yum!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs!