FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Oct 18, 2008

That Old Bloggy Rhythm


I am out of my "bloggy" rhythm right now and it appears that I am not alone. I am receiving apologies and explanations from blog friends who have been a bit scarce lately. I completely understand. It's an interesting season for all of us: personally and economically.

When it comes to blogging, I don't have expectations. If there is pressure of any kind to make timely posts or visits, then I think we're defeating the purpose of blogging. I realize that we can drive people away if we become too lax in posting. Certainly, there's balance.

I have made fabulous friends through blogging and I give all of you complete permission to live your lives and post without pressure. We can simply place a comma at the end of each visit, agreeing to pick up the conversation when our schedules allow.


So, to all who have left me wonderful messages, I appreciate your visits! And, you will be seeing me on your blog porches in the next couple of days. I am building a business right now, so much of my spare time is being allocated to networking.

Have a super weekend!
KJ

ELECTION THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
"To desire revival…and at the same time to neglect (personal) prayer and devotion is to wish one way and walk another."
–A. W. Tozer

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I understand, post when you can. :0)

~Sharon~
A Hoosier Family- http://hoosierfamily06.blogspot.com
Assembly of God Blogs- http://assemblyofgodblogs.blogspot.com

Judy Hartman said...

KJ, you said it well and I wholeheartedly agree - no pressure, but let's stay connected. And on that note, thank you for the wonderful H'ween card!
Big hugs!

Joyce said...

Hey,
No pressures from me that is forsure.
I can hardly keep my head above water too most weeks lately.
What's up with that?
HA!
Hang in there my friend!
I am thinking of you.......
Joyce