FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Oct 1, 2008

Matthew Mead Style


In my
"20 Little Things to Treasure in Autumn" post, I listed Matthew Mead Style. I believe that his creativity most represents how I think and create. There is a plethora of imagination elegantly displayed on his website.

This month, he is featuring the above Walnut Jacks. Aren't these fun? The site describes the project as...
Jack-Be-Littles will be jealous of these tiny Jack-Be-Nutty pumpkins you can use to adorn cupcakes, shelves, your desk at work, and more. -Matthew Mead Style
The How-To can be found HERE.

NOTE: There's still time to enter the Christmas Shopping Giveaway. Just 3 posts down.

8 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

that is a really cute project!

:-)

happy autumn!
ox

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I noticed yesterday that he has a magazine out. Forgot the name...but I think it was just Matthew Mead Style.

Sandy said...

Those are too cute!
Rushing to the store today to get that magazine - have seen it on so many blogs!!
Have a fabulous day.
Blessings,
Sandy

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Hi Karen,

These are so cute. When I clicked on the how too it takes me to a page saying the web page cannnt be found...m....

Annie said...

What a cute project. The whole Meade website was really interesting and a visual treat for the eyes.

dana said...

I can't believe I have missed reading your wonderful blog in so long!!! I so love it---and I am a new fan of M. Meade. I know I am way behind the times, but better late than never!!! I keep picking up his H-ween book, then putting it down because of the $$$$$. One of these days, I'll cave and buy it!
YOU are on facebook!! My son and DIL opened a page (?) for me on that, too. I haven't had time to really do much with it, but they love sending me little messages!
It was so great to "see" you again! Love your Autumn Hugs signature! Dana

Beverly said...

Karen, those are so cute. I need some time to be crafty. That sounds much more fun than work.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Do you have Tea time and roses snail mail addy??? Blessings..m..