FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Nov 16, 2008

Designer Original


Thanks to Beverly of Tea Time and Roses for inspiring me to post this!

D E S I G N E R

O R I G I N A L

Fashioning you, molding you,
designing you, refining you, and perfecting you.
Since the moment before the foundation of the earth,
when He first thought of you!
He gave you your own personality,
your own abilities,
your own set of spiritual gifts,
and your own identity in Christ Jesus
so that you and you alone might
praise the way you praise,
give what you give,
minister like you minister,
and love like you love!

from the "Thou Art Loosed" devotional

Click HERE to see the Spiritual Sunday posts of others.

11 comments:

Smilingsal said...

I like your upbeat poem! Thank you for reminding us that we are all different yet loved!

Clif said...

I love this! Short, to the point, beautiful and powerful. Thank you.

Teresa of Southern Touch Catering said...

Hi KJ,
Thanks for posting this sweet poem and for your kind words on my blog. Hope the fires are staying away.
In Christ,
Teresa

Sheila said...

KJ thank you so much for this post! Beautiful just like you!
:)
Sheila
P.S. stay safe from the fires

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

What a precious poem that makes me think a lot. Sometimes I want to change things about me but perhaps I shouldn't :).

A blessed Sonday to you!
Kathi :)

Sandi@ My Yellow Door said...

Hi KJ,
Enjoyed your powerful little poem. Thanks for sharing it and have a wonderful Sonday!

Blessings,
Sandi

Wanita said...

Sometimes I wish for different gifts, but your poem reminded me that God gave me gifts that are perfect for me.

Blessings,
Wanita

Karen @ Arise and Shine said...

Thanks for posting truth.
Bless You,

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

AMEN!!!!! Beautiful...m..

Joyfulsister said...

HI KJ..
What a refreshing poem!!
I smilesd all the way as I read it.. I think my heart smiled even more with JOY!!
Hugz Lorie

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hey Darlin'....I just send out your box...I included an extra surprise for you!!

Hugs,
Robin