FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Nov 19, 2008

Today's Bouquets

McCall's Magazine - December 1916

"Some people say that motivation does not always last. Well, neither does bathing — that's why we recommend it daily." -Zig Ziglar

Much ado about To-Do!
  • Tuesday evening, I was privileged to play the part of the wild and kooky auctioneer for Lakewood Aglow's Prison Ministry Auction. I began doing this years ago and somehow (this is a shocker), my theatrical side slipped in. The audience donates gifts that they essentially buy back as I use zany personalities to keep them laughing and writing checks. We were pretty medicated with laughter and raised almost $1000.00! Hallelujah!
  • I am packing for a move, building a business, creating a business blog, and taking over the leadership of a ministry at church. Please bear with me during this balancing act. Gladly, we will be in our new abode at the end of this month: just in time for Christmas decorating!

5 comments:

Sheila said...

KJ I didn't know you had so much going on. I want to hear all about it. Please post about your new home, I hope you are safe from the fires in the new home. What are you doing with the business blog? I admire you for you ministry work, way to go.
God bless!
:)
Sheila

BittersweetPunkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BittersweetPunkin said...

Wow..you sound like one Busy Gal!!!
Hugs,
Robin

ShabbyInTheCity said...

If you weren't so multi-talented...we could sit around and chew the fat together ;)
Can I help pack boxes or sumpthin?

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

You are one very special lady. Good luck with all you all doing...m..