FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Dec 3, 2008

I HAVE MOVED!

HELLO DEAR FRIENDS!

I am not AWOL. I have actually made a huge move from one home to another. Today is our last official day at the old address. We are scrambling to get the garage cleared out and a kitchen (that has suffered the ravages of moving) cleaned. I have phoned Mary Poppins several times and she is NOT returning my calls. So, it looks as if I will be getting up close and personal with a nasty looking kitchen...on my own. As you can imagine, I would rather be nesting my new, sweet little abode.

I am currently borrowing internet from the surrounding homes. Tonight I will be changing servers and setting up my new email account. So, don't worry if an email is returned. I can't wait to get back to my blog visits and comments!

Thanks for your patience! And, don't forget to check out the "What's on Page 56?" challenge just one post down.

3 comments:

Beverly said...

Good for you. Don't work too hard. We'll be waiting your return.

justabeachkat said...

I got your e-mail tonight with your new info. How exciting to move, but what a time to do it. Bless you. I hope you'll post some photos of the new house when you get a chance. LOL

Hugs!
Kat

Sheila said...

Hello sweet friend! I am so glad the move is complete, I agree with Kat post some pics. (when you get a moment to catch your breath.) I know this is probally a bad time to be moving, but know we are thinking of you. We will be waiting your return.
Have a blessed week.
:)
Sheila