FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Dec 5, 2008

Shop Smart

Hey, before you shop 'til you drop, don't forget my shopping portal! All of your favorite stores can be accessed through the convenience of my site and my family will benefit from everything you purchase! See my SHOP WITH KJ website for more information and links. Or click on the SANTA in my top right sidebar. Be sure to bookmark the link! :-D

Also, CRATE & BARREL has an online outlet. The photos in this post represent the bargains being featured right now on their website. Click HERE.

UPDATE: The move is complete! Yes! Now, I take on the task of unpacking and nesting. This home is so full of light. It's so cheerful! I will be visiting y'all in the next few days.

7 comments:

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hello Karen!

It looks a lot like Christmas around here!:o) Hope you are enjoying your new home and filling it with lots of Christmas cheer! Have a beautiful weekend my friend!

Smiles...

Beverly

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I hope you have a great weekend..m..

kari and kijsa said...

Hope you are enjoying your new home!!Happy day to you!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Joyce said...

Glad you all made it into the new home and are adjusting and making it yours.
Talk to you more later!!
Joyce

Beverly said...

Best of luck with the shopping venture.

And, good luck unpacking and getting settled.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oh..a move...how exciting! Wow..I've missed a lot..I am shamefully behind on my visits with Friends...

I hope you are doing well and are enjoying your new home!
Blessings,
Robin

justabeachkat said...

Are you getting all settled in to your new home? Can't wait to see some photos.

Hugs!
Kat