FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Apr 7, 2009

Spring has Sprung!


It's amazing how emotional adjustments can temporarily stymie enthusiasm. I haven't lost interest in anything. I just needed a little break from routine. Now, I am tackling some memorization for a Good Friday monologue, as well as an Easter solo. My house is in order and it feels wonderful!

Spring is so cheerful here in California. This floral stiletto promises to put some spring in your step.

Well, today I plan on visiting blog friends, starting with those who have visited recently. Happy Spring and see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

I am just getting around to making my visits too after a few days....the weather has been wonderful here and I am trying to get some things done....Kailei is sick again AND on Spring Break, poor thing.

Hugs,
Robin

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

It is really cold here today promises to be warmer tomorrow...m.