FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Jun 17, 2009

Cookware

Many of you know that I am now a Consultant for a quality line of cookware products. Did you also know that despite the miles between us, you can easily host a Catalog Show with me? You will earn free and discounted items! All I do is mail the catalogs to you, and when the show is complete, I will retrieve the show information over the phone. It's that simple! And, you will actually be helping me to earn my very own website!

Just in time for summer, I am giving away FREE PINEAPPLE WEDGERS to the first 3 people who book a Catalog Show for the month of June or July. Catalog shows are also a marvelous way to bless brides and birthday celebrants.

If you are interested in receiving a FREE Pineapple Wedger, leave a comment on this post or send me an email through my Profile. You may also contact me through Facebook: Karen Matheny Miller.

No comments: