FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Jun 24, 2009

Thoughts that Nourish


"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."

-Jim Elliot
Brief Biography


"I may no longer depend on pleasant impulses to bring me before the Lord. I must rather respond to principles I know to be right, whether I feel them to be enjoyable or not."
-Jim Elliot
Brief Biography


"God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him."
-Jim Elliot
Brief Biography


"When it comes time to die, make sure that all you have to do is die."
-Jim Elliot
Brief Biography


"Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God."
-Jim Elliot
Brief Biography

1 comment:

Cyndi Evans said...

Did you ever see the movies made about this man? Through Gates of Splendor & The End of the Spear. Excellent. I own both of them. :)