FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Jan 31, 2010

Today's Bouquets


It's Birthday time:  Barry, 1-28 and mine, 1-29.  Brock celebrates his Millennium Birthday on the 4th of February.  We will never forget Brock's age unless we lose track of what year it is!

Briana, our daughter, made Flautas for us on Thursday evening, followed by breakfast at her love nest on Friday morning.  Barry surprised me with Cheesecake Factory on the eve of my Birthday, and we joined my folks, niece, and nephew at the palette pleasing Fu Wing Low's on Saturday.  Carousel's Real Nice Clambake lyrics come to mind: "Our hearts are warm, our bellies are full, And we are feeling prime."

Baby Caleb Lemos is due on March 27th, just 54 days from now.  I am ecstatic to step into my Nana KJ role!  I still have a baby shower to plan with Lorraine, her mother-in-love.

There are many Valentine events forthcoming, and I have a very busy month of Cooking Shows with my Pampered Chef business.  Ah, life is gooood!

2 comments:

Cyndi Evans said...

A very exciting next few months..a grandbaby will be such fun!

I love you so much!

Joyce said...

Keep us posted on Baby Caleb...so excited for you all!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend!