FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

Mar 17, 2010

Irish Blessings


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! Today, my Irish roots are bursting with potatoes! Thank God for the potato gene! I seem to need a daily potato fix!

And, here is an Irish blessing that always warms my heart:

Dance as if no one were watching,
Sing as if no one were listening,
And live every day as if it were your last.
-Irish Blessing 

NOTE: Be sure to enter my "Irish Breakfast Tea" Giveaway— just 2 posts down.

5 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

I am a potato snob...I only buy Idaho or I go without :)

I hope you had a great day!
Hugs,
Robin

Kat said...

I'm definitely a potato lover too. Yum

Happy St. Patty's Day

Hugs!
Kat

Margie said...

I just discovered your blog through Cindy's and am delighted to see you have so many Irish themes in your posts. Please visit Margie's Crafts and congratulations on being a grandma to be (I too am one). Margie in Ireland.

Rosemary said...

Hope you had a lovely St. Pat's Day!!
Rosemary

Joyfull said...

Potatoes are perfect, I have a potatoe gene too!! Love the Irish blessing