FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES
{ Click the Blog Banner to return to the Main Page }

May 20, 2010

Today's Bouquets

My almost 2-year old Nissan Versa began to lose hubcaps!  All of them — at once!  Was there an expiration or an alarm?  How can hubcaps possibly know what the other hubcaps are doing?  Now, I am driving with deCAPitated wheels, except for one salvaged hubcap which is holding on for dear life with a plastic tie.  Other drivers signal to me frantically because they think my wheel is coming off.  Hopefully there's no Nissan expiration for that, too!

I digress.  Afterall, bouquets are sweet smelling like soft little grandsons!  Baby Caleb is 7 weeks old now and he is obviously benefiting from his trips to the dairy!  He is sporting plump cheeks and a round belly.  His little personality is emerging.  I knew being a grandma had to be great, but none of the press coverage comes close to how really awesome this experience is.

This was taken a few weeks ago.

 Here's Baby Caleb now.  This must have been a pretty good dream!

My daughter, Briana, was taking this photo for Baby Caleb's Aunt Michael.  Briana was pleased to have finally captured a smile when she noticed that Caleb had pooped all the way up his clothing and onto the sheet.  No wonder he's smiling!

6 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

He is sooooooo cute!!!!!!

tea time and roses said...

Hello Dear Karen!

I am indeed enjoying the book. I love it so much and keep it right at arms reach.:o) Thank you for such a beautiful and thoughtful gift my friend.

Your little grand baby is so cute!!! What a sweet little smiling face and getting so big! My little grand son turned two years old today! He is certainly growing by leaps and bounds.:o) We must chat soon.:o)

Smiles...

Beverly

Alison Gibbs said...

He is just so sweet. He must have felt good after all that poop!! Cute smile
Alison

Joyce said...

Precious..I want to squeeze him.
And I liked seeing his little eyes all lit up!

NeereAnDear said...

What a beautiful precious face!!!

Oh my ....you must be so proud and your daughter must be in seventh heaven... he looks like a happy little baby.... especially when he leaves presents for mommy on the sheets..!! what a crack up!!

LOTS OF HUGS
JO

Merci-Notes said...

oops! hehehe, I did not notice until you mentioned it! too happy looking at his smiles!
Congratulations to all of you!

Hugs,
Mary

ps.s LOVE the wave sounds! reminds me of my summers at Lake Michigan {on the Michigan shore side}