FAITH-FILLED LIVING | SWEET TREASURES | SIMPLE PLEASURES

Sep 20, 2010

In-Blog-Neato!

I'm participating in a Tea Swap thanks to Joyce Mahan of The Secret Gardener. Georgia Woodson, of Southern California, has been my tea-lightful partner for the last 2 months. What a blessing she is!

This month's theme is "Back to School." Georgia expressed how grateful she is that her getting-up-for-school days are over. I wish I could say amen to that, but I'll be driving boys to school for the next 8 years! I'll be 60 when it comes to a hault!

Georgia wrote about a tea tradition she shares with her sister at Christmas and she carefully itemized the teas she had selected for me. We have a mutual passion for Harney and Son's, which happens to be what I sent to her this month.

Everything pictured above is from Georgia with the exception of the tray and teacup. The teas include Black Currant, Imperial Gold, and Decaffeinated Rich Black Tea in individual bags; and Chocolate Mint and Winter White Earl Gray in silken sachets.  In addition to tea, she blessed me with seasonal teacup note cards with tea bags inserted, two adorable pins, and Kimberly Shaw Christmas tea stickers.

Thank-you, Georgia! You are amazing!

NOTE: My "It's Almost Autumn Tea Giveaway" ends in 3 days. Scroll down to enter!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

You got you a GOOD swamp partner.
Did I say Swamp? I mean "swap"....sorry ma cher, I live in the Bayou.
Have fun..you did get some good things though I can tell.